Apple launched its iPhone 11 series earlier this month. This comprises of iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. While the iPhone 11 is the ‘most-affordable’ new iPhone, iPhone 11 Pro Max is the top-end variant of 2019 iPhones. The iPhone 11 Pro lies somewhere between these two, having the best of both.
The Apple iPhone 11 Pro comes with a starting price of Ksh 99,900. There are three variants of iPhone 11 Pro - 64GB, 256GB and 512GB. The new iPhone comes in four colour options - Gold, Space Gray, Silver and Midnight Green.
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro has 5.8-inch display and 1125 x 2436 pixels resolution
- 12MP + 12MP + 12MP Dual Real Camera & 7MP Dual Front Camera
- Runs on iOS 13, upgradable to iOS 15
- 64GB/256GB/512GB inbuilt storage
- Li-Ion 3046 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Color options: Matte Space Grey, Matter Silver, Matter Gold and Matter Midnight Green
- You can buy the Apple iPhone 11 Pro in different storage capacity options at a starting price of Ksh 89,000 in Kenya.
IPHONE 11 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
On the specifications front, the iPhone 11 Pro features a 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED multi-touch display with 2436x1125 pixel resolution. The iPhone comes with IP68 rating making it splash, water and dust resistant. Apple claims that it can tolerate water with up to 4 meters up to 30 minutes.
The phone comes powered by the latest A13 bionic chip with third-generation neural engine. On the camera front, the iPhone 11 Pro boasts of a triple rear camera. This comprises of an ultra-wide, wide and telephoto camera of 12MP each. The ultra-wide lens has an aperture of f/2.4 and 120-degree field of view. The wide lens offers f/1.8 aperture. The telephoto sensor, on the other hand has an aperture of f/2.0. For selfies, the device offers a 12MP TrueDepth camera with an aperture of f/2.2.
The iPhone 11 Pro runs in iOS 13 operating system and offers various sensors like Face ID, barometer, three‑axis gyro, accelerometer, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor.