Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 was launched in Kenya on July 21, 2021 (Official) and is available in different color options like Arctic Blue, Charcoal Black. The mobile from Samsung features 6.4 inches (16.21 cm) display that has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels.
- Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Edition has 6.4-inch display and 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution
- 48MP + 8MP + 5MP Real Camera & 20MP Front Camera
- Runs on Android 10
- 64GB/128GB inbuilt storage
- Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Color options: Arctic Blue, Charcoal Black
- You can buy the Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 in different storage capacity options at a starting price of Ksh 22,000 in Kenya.
SAMSUNG M21 2021 SPECIFICATIONS
You can enjoy seamless performance on your phone as it is equipped with Octa-core (2.3 GHz, 1.7 GHz) Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9611. The phone comes with 4 GB and 64 GB inbuilt storage so that you can store your local files, songs, videos and more without worrying about space constraints. Besides, the Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 runs Android v11 operating system and is packed with 6000 mAh battery that lets you enjoy watching movies, playing games and do a lot more without worrying about battery drainage.
The camera of the Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 comes with Single camera setup on the rear which has 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP cameras. While on the front, the mobile sports a 20 MP front camera so that you can click some amazing selfies.
Various connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 include WiFi - Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth - Yes, v5.0, and 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G. Sensors on the mobile include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.