Samsung Galaxy M30s is the latest offering by the South Korean brand under the Galaxy M series. The smartphone is one of the biggest battery phones in India. It packs 6000mAh battery.
- Samsung Galaxy M30s has 6.4-inch display and 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution
- 48MP + 8MP + 5MP Real Camera & 16MP Front Camera
- Runs on Android 9.0 Pie
- 64GB/128GB inbuilt storage
- Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Color options: Opal Black, Sapphire Blue, Pearl White
- You can buy the Samsung Galaxy M30s in different storage capacity options at a starting price of Ksh 22,000 in Kenya.
SAMSUNG M30s SPECIFICATIONS
On the specifications front, the Samsung Galaxy M30s offers a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ Infinity-U screen with more than 91% screen-to-body ratio. The display is said to offer a contrast ratio of 78960:1 and 420 nits peak brightness.
The smartphone comes powered by Exynos 9611 octa-core processor with Mali G72 MP3 graphics processing unit. The phone comes with Game Booster technology which gives smooth graphics, life-like motion and learns your usage patterns to optimize battery, temperature and memory.
Samsung Galaxy M30s is a dual SIM phone with dual VoLTE support. The handset has two RAM models - 4GB and 6GB paired with 64GB and 128GB internal storage. The phone comes with a dedicated microSD card slot to expand the storage further up to 512GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the Galaxy M30s boasts of a triple rear camera comprising of 48MP primary lens, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 123-degree field-of-view and a 5MP depth sensor with an aperture of f/2.2. For selfies, users will get a single 16MP camera at the front.
Samsung Galaxy M30s is backed by a 6,000mAh battery and comes in three colour variants - Pearl White, Sapphire Blue and Opal Black.