Samsung Galaxy A72 Battery Replacement Price in Kenya
ProcessorQualcomm Snapdragon 750G
OSAndroid 11, One UI 3.10
Camera62MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP Quad
This Samsung Galaxy A52 replacement battery is ideal if your phone is no longer holding charge like it used to. Are you finding your Samsung battery has a shorter life than it used to? Is your phone barely holding any charge at all? If either of these sounds familiar then you need a replacement battery. Samsung Galaxy A52 is a great phone with great features, but low battery backup time can be really annoying when in need.
When do you know that your Samsung Galaxy A52 battery needs to be replaced?
- Your Samsung A52 dies at 20 or 30 percent battery capacity.
- The battery is swollen and pushes the screen out of the frame.
- Your Samsung A52 keeps dying faster during the day without recharging.
- The battery fails at a high or low temperature.
Before purchasing a replacement check that no other factors are causing the batteries to decline such as:
- Moving to a low signal area
- Running background applications
- Having 3G, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled when not required
Increase your Samsung Galaxy A52 uptime & life with this quality replacement battery. Our specialists will take between 15 and 30 minutes to replace your Samsung Galaxy A52 battery.
An Samsung Galaxy A52 is your gadget companion for life’s great adventures – from a cross-country road trip to accompanying you to your day job. You may use it to check the weather, scan the headlines, talk with friends and family, boast about new high scores, or for directions to get to a new restaurant. But what happens if you are counting on it and suddenly the battery dies?
You are certain that you charged your phone the night before, and yet the battery just didn’t last through the day – leaving you without your go-to method of communication, play, and information. If this happens on a regular basis, you may need Samsung Galaxy A52 battery replacement. Read on to find out more.
Must-know Facts About Samsung Galaxy A52 Battery Life
The typical Samsung Galaxy A52 battery life varies based on the activities it is being utilized to accomplish. For instance, it averages around 8 hours of talk time or 3G internet connection, or 10 hours of wi-fi or video playback. But it can last through 40 hours of audio or up to 225 hours on standby.
What does this mean? It means that when assessing your iPhone battery life, don’t immediately assume that it should last a week on a full charge. Take what you use it for and how often you use it into consideration. It may only last a day (or even less), but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad battery! You can take your device into a Phone View Kenya store or Samsung store to test your battery’s capacity and verify if it is truly something that needs repair as opposed to a bad charging cable, port, or just overuse.
For some, it may be a cheap alternative to learn how to replace an Samsung Galaxy A52 battery. If you are considering this option, you must first understand how to remove a battery from the Samsung Galaxy A52:
- Power off your device.
- Remove the two pentalobe screws near the Lightning connector.
- Press a suction cup to the screen just above the home button. (Use tape first to cover and seal the screen in the case that it is cracked.)
- Press down gently on the edges of the phone and lift up with the suction cup. The front and back panels will separate slightly.
- Insert plastic opening device between the panels and gently pry around the edges. Detaching the clips on the right and left sides that hold the case together.
- Lift the front panel up about 90 degrees. From the rear panel with the tops still close together (as there will still be ribbon cables attached at the top).
- Locate the silver front panel assembly cable bracket to the top right-hand side of the battery. Unscrew the three screws attaching it to the logic board (and pay attention to where each individual screw goes).
- Lift and remove the front panel assembly cable bracket. Locate the three cables hidden beneath, and disconnect these with the plastic opening tool.
- Completely separate the front and rear panels of the phone.
- Locate metal battery connector bracket to the lower right side of the battery. (It looks like a skinny backward “J.”) Remove the two lower screws on the metal battery connector bracket.
- Use the plastic opening tool to gently pry the battery connector bracket up from the socket on the logic board. Take care not to pry up the socket, or you could damage the connector.
- Pull slowly and smoothly on the clear plastic pull tab until your battery detaches and comes free. If it does not come free, you can use the plastic opening tool. But be warned that doing so in the wrong place may permanently damage the logic board.
- Replace battery and all parts in reverse. Power on your device and voila!
(Think carefully before you decide on this course of action. Opening up your device will nullify warranties that may still exist on your device. In addition, internal repairs are always best handled by experts like those at Fkay Smartphones so that no further damage comes to your device.)
Age, use, settings, and defects are all aspects to take into consideration when assessing if you might need any phone battery replacement. You may choose to live with a battery at a lower capacity, talk with Samsung store Genius, or even try to figure out how to replace an Samsung Galaxy A52 battery yourself with our DIY guide.
If you need help making this decision, Silkroom Kenya is here to help! With stores across the country and in Nairobi Kenya, you can walk in and get a free consultation to discover if your Samsung Galaxy A52 battery is at high capacity or if it needs repair. They will also provide you with an estimate that you can compare with Samsung's A52 battery replacement service and cost. Forget the hassle of doing the repair yourself and potentially further damaging your device. With Tech Cypher, you will get personal service and have your phone back in your hands and running smoothly again within a day or two. Find a store
Samsung Galaxy A52 Spare Parts:
Other Suggested Samsung Galaxy Battery Replacement
|Display Type||FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O|
|Bezel-less Display||Yes, with punch-hole display|
|Pixel Display||394 ppi|
|Screen Protection||Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating|
|Screen Size||6.5 inches (17.02 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Captive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Screen to Body Ratio (Calculated)||84.86%|
|Resolution||64 MP f/1.8 Primary Camera, 12 MP f/2.2, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, 8 MP f/2.4 Telephoto (upto 3x Optical Zoom) Camera, 5 MP f/2.4, Macro Camera|
|Settings||Exposure compensation, ISO control|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Video||4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps; gyro-EIS|
|Shooting Modes||Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Burst mode|
|Auto-focus||Yes, Phase Detection autofocus, Dual Pixel autofocus|
|Optical Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Image Resolution||9000 x 3700 Pixels|
|Resolution||32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm|
|Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Technology / Network Support||5G supported by device (network not rolled-out in Kenya), 4G (supports Kenyan bands), 3G, 2G|
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: eSIM|
|4G Bands||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) / 2100(band 34) / 1900(band 39) / 3500(band 42), FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7) / 900(band 8) / 700(band 28) / 1900(band 2) / 1700(band 4) / 850(band 5) / 700(band 13) / 700(band 14) / 850(band 18) / 850(band 19) / 800(band 20) / 1900(band 25) / 850(band 26) / 700(band 29) / 2300(band 30), 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz, 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz, GPRS: Available, EDGE: Available|
|3G Bands||UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz|
|2G Bands||GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz\|
Specifications for Samsung Galaxy A52 Battery Replacement
|Display||6.5 incheS, 1080 x 2400 pixels|
|OS||Android 11, One UI 3.1|
|Battery Capacity||4500 mAh|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.